Off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comment content

15 Best Off Page SEO Techniques For First Page Ranking in 2020

Off-page SEO techniques are crucial for the success of any digital marketing firm. It involves various advanced tactics including ad posting, social media commenting, forum answering, guest blogging and blog commenting. Here are the two different comment templates that I have exclusively created for promoting this personal blog:


A. Good job! Your article was very useful, interesting and extremely helpful for me to grasp this complex concept. It was precise and written in a very professional tone as well. Full marks to your crystal clear thought process. Keep it up!!! Meanwhile, why not check out my recent blog post at http://varunsundar.blogspot.com and share your precious opinion and insights about it? Hoping to hear back from you very soon...


B. Kudos! Exactly what I was looking for. It was very nice of you to come up with such an informative article on the recent industry trends. I have already subscribed to your blog and started recommending it to all. Hereby I also kindly request you to spare some time to read my latest blog at http://varunsundar.blogpost.com and provide your valuable comments on what you much liked about it. Thanks in advance...

Comments