Common interview questions and answers


Image result for interview

Here I am providing the answers to a few of the common questions that I encountered during a recent interview process:

1.     Who is your favourite Tamil writer?
My favourite Tamil writer is Sujatha, because of his scientific and witty writing style.

2.     Who is your favourite English writer?
My favourite English writer is J.K Rowling, because of her fighting spirit both in her professional and personal life.

3.     Which novel you like the most?
I like Harry Potter series novels in English and Ponniyin Selvan novel in Tamil the most.

4.     Which game you like playing the most?
I like playing Badminton for fitness and Foosball for gaining concentration very much.

5.       Have you written any blogs or books?
Yes, I maintain a blog right from my college days and I used to update all my creative works there.  It can be found in this address:  http://varunsundar.blogspot.com


Comments