Dove- my favorite soap


Dove - the true gentle soap!

Image result for dove soap


My favorite soap is undoubtedly Dove. It is because it is really gentle on skin and does not cause any rashes and skin irritations. Also, it is made from natural vegetable oil extracts and is free of harmful chemicals as well. To me personally, whenever I take a "Dove" bath, I feel energized, hygienic and fresh to take on a hectic day at the office too!

Dove soap is affordable and is made of the highest quality ingredients to satisfy international standards for cosmetics and toiletries. It is also released in various cost saver combo packs of recent times especially for those who are keen to save on their monthly expenses. The soap comes in a variety of fragrances such as Rose, Coconut Milk, shea butter, Cream, Dry oil etc., to add a bit of spice to your bathing experience. Packed in an attractive box, the all-new Dove is the brand loved by all for sure...

Comments