A typical hotel conversation

Person A: Hello!

Person A: Welcome to the Fancy Restaurant!

Person B: Hi there, you look great!

Person A: Thanks. What would you like?

Person B: Hmm, I'm not sure.

So what kind of cuisine you want?

Can you suggest me a few?

Sir I asked if you want Chinese, Tandoori, Indian or Thai?

Ok i think i will have Schezwan Chinese Noodles

Thanks sir. Do you want anything else?

Yes what about fresh juices?

We have variety of items under this category sir

Is it so? What all do you have?

We have Apple, Pomegranate, Orange, Pineapple, Mixed Fruit juice etc sir

Ok add a pineapple juice too to my order

No problem sir. do you want any starter item?

Oh! I forgot about it. What is special here in your restaurant?

Well, we serve different combination of soups on different weekdays

So what do you serve today?

Our Today's special is Spicy Mushroom soup

Fine, bring it too for me

My pleasure sir. Is that any other that I can do for you?

Yes, I have a few items to be packed as a takeaway. Would you mind ordering them for me?

Of course no sir. Just give me the list. I will keep them packed as you leave.

Ok make sure that you bring all my ordered items in hot condition

Person A: Awesome, we'll get that ready for you soon!

Person B: Thanks!

Comments