Content generated for Amazon mturk client

Hi everybody,
             Here I am re-publishing the article that I have written for one of the clients of Amazon's mturk website. The client 'VK' was very impressed with my work that he posted my work as sample template for upcoming jobs. In the below exercise I was given a picture of a pixel art and was asked to write an interesting description describing the painting and discuss its features. The article that I have written is as follows:

Tell the story, Digital:



What a wonderful Pixel art! Look at the image. It depicts the harmful effects of technology on human life in a poetic manner. The colors used in the painting are very vivid and the entire drawing looks very natural and simple. At the backdrop of the picture we can see the beautiful brown sky, attractive pink mountains and colorful flora and fauna. It also depicts a tiny creature that symbolizes humans standing helpless in-front of a robot which symbolizes modern technology. Also I think this images wants us to shed our violence and the usage of destructive weapons.

Comments